ASWAR NATIONAL CATERING COMPANY
Established in 2010, Aswar Catering provides catering and contracting services in Kuwait. We bring over 10 years of experience managing food businesses in the United States and Kuwait, through which we also conduct studies for specific catering services wishing to open here or expand their existing operations.
What we do?
- Provide catering and contracting services in Kuwait
- Manage food businesses on behalf of shareholders
- Operate cafeterias at government complexes
- Conduct studies
- Tender for opportunities to provide F&B outlets in current and future government projects
- The New Istanbul Project, a mega township project is under construction in the Luleburgaz area in the district of Kirklareli province in Turkey at a cost of USD 200 Million.
- Signed contract with a South Korean company and have formed a partnership to invest in one of the most promising, but largely untapped renewable energy sources in Turkey: solar power. The partnership of Aswar Sems Invest, founded by Aswar National Group and South Korean companies; CX Concentrix Solar Korea, KEPCO and Kincoa, will build up a capacity of 150 MW using solar sources at a cost of USD 450 million.We plan to build a solar power plant in Turkey with a combined capacity of 150 MW over the next five years. A contract has been signed with the South Korean companies and solar radiation measurements will soon begin in 18 different locations. We will then apply for licensing for 20 locations.
- Negotiations under progress to sign contract for a Gas Power Project in Turkey at a cost of USD 1.2 Billion.